News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration

Friday 23 September 2016

Wenger finally reacts to Mourinho comment: I'll beat up Arsene Wenger -

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger ahead of his team's clash with Chelsea on Saturday, has berated a former manager of the club, Jose Mourinho. Wenger was reacting to a biography of the Manchester United manager written by Daily Mail where Mourinho was quoted once telling a journalist that he would love to approach Wenger in real life (outside the football pitch) and "break his face."
Speaking on Friday, the French sportsman said:
"Look, I haven’t read the book and I certainly won’t read it. I cannot comment on that. I talk about football and that’s all I do. I’m not in a destructive mode, ever. I’m more constructive and I cannot comment on that because I’m focused on tomorrow’s game and how we want to play football."What is amazing is that has nothing to do with our game tomorrow. I personally am just focused on doing my job well and respecting everybody else."I do not want to especially comment because we play Chelsea tomorrow. I have no personal problem with anybody, I respect everybody in our game and I don’t feel I comment a lot on other teams."Sometimes I just say what I think, but that is part of the way I am."

No comments:

Post a Comment