News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Difference In Age Stops Korede Bello From Dating Zahra Buhari



In a recent interview, the mavin youngster admitted the above picture of him and Zarha Buhari is a “good picture”, this same picture that caused a huge up roar on the internet when he posted it on Instagram and captioned it “Bae and I.”

When asked if he had a crush on Zarha, he admitted he didn’t. The sensational singer however, only just admires the beauty saying: ” She’s a very nice person, she’s definitely passionate about Nigeria. I’m passionate about Nigeria. We’re friends, we’re cool.”

He went further to say age is an hindrance; ‘I think she’s older than me and the frame of mind I’m in right now, no. She might get married before me, that’s what I’m trying to say.”

He is still single and very much available, giving his fans hope, he mentioned that he might just end up with one of his followers as however, Korede says he desires someone that loves him for who he is and not what he is...

No comments:

Post a Comment